Treatments More Extensive
They may include medications but we start with more natural, supportive approaches:
- Creating clean spaces to live and work in (house, car, job, sports, hobbies, workshops and outdoor spaces) with minimal exposure to pesticides, solvents, other chemicals, heavy metals, radiation, dusts, infectious agents, allergy triggers and EMF. We help you learn how to create low toxic, low allergy environments.
- Providing excellent nutrition ( clean, organic, additive free, tailor-made meals along with selected oral and IV nutritional supplements) necessary for energy and building blocks for rebuilding damaged tissues
- Removing harmful toxic waste from inside the body – detoxification of pesticides, solvents, heavy metals, mold toxins
- Controlling for allergies and sensitivities –avoidance and desensitization
- Amino acid balancing
- Strengthening your immune system to protect against infection and cancer
- Eliminating chronic infections including Mycoplasma, Lyme, EBV, SIBO,
- Replenishing and balancing hormones – bioidentical optimal fine-tuning
- Balancing and quieting the autonomic nervous system through relaxation, meditation, acupuncture, trigger point therapy, chiropractic, dance, electrical harmonization
- Improving strength, coordination, flexibility and stimulating good circulation with exercise and ERCP
- Embracing counselors who can help you clean up your own personal psychology by learning how to identify old emotional wounds, process grief, quiet phobias involving limbic loops, express rather than stuff emotions, communicate clearly and objectively, understand how to deal with difficult people, and grow up into adulthood.
- Developing a healthy spirituality with a sufficiently expansive eternal perspective which provides enduring hope for the future, laughter in the middle of life's craziness, and joy in the valleys of life.
- Rediscovering your life purpose that gives you a reason to be
- Learning how to quiet yourself and meditate on truth and beauty.
- Building a support team for learning new ideas and receiving encouragement to keep going
- Learning how to give to others even when you don't have much.
- Choosing to adopt a more conservative use of medications and surgeries.